? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ten Things You Might Not Know About Me.... Yet.

1. I have the two best sisters anyone could ask for... EVER. (Ok, most of you already knew that one) But seriously - babysitting, an open ear, love, blunt honesty - whatever I need, they've got it! SMOOCHES Cyndi and Jamie!


2. If I wasn't married with children, I'd be a full on vegetarian. As it is, I'll only eat turkey and chicken. But when it comes to chicken, it MUST be a boneless, skinless chicken breast. And I only eat the inside of it... not the outer-most border. Hold your gasps and dropped jaws, I've heard it all.


3. When I'm rocking out in my mommy car, the radio's volume must be tuned to very specific numbers. The only acceptable ones are 20, 25, 30, 33, 35, 38, 40 and 42.


4. I'm not convinced that I'm capable of leaving the house without eyeliner and mascara; even if I'm about to sweat it off at the gym.


5. I'll admit that I sort of, kind of suck at Geography. Did you all know that Alaska is connected to Canada and is not in fact an "island" as U.S. maps would have you believe?


6. I'm proud to know nothing about the 80's, except that it boasted blue eyeshadow and teased hair. I go to bat for the 90's though!


7. Along with a few others who shall remain nameless, I'm of the firm belief that if no one saw you eat that candy bar, that it really didn't happen.


8. Two words: Texture. Freak. I can't stand yogurt especially. Ice cream is pretty low on the list too.... unless it's got something crunchy in it. Preferrably nuts.


9. Flossing my kids' teeth is the WORST part about being a parent! (you know that if you've read this post)


10. I MIGHT have an eensy weensy, tiny little celebrity crush on Rob Lowe. Back off Sheryl Berkoff!

1 comments:

MissBillie said...

You're so random...LOL...love it!