? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Last Year, Same Time

The kids have been out of school for 9 days, Cory's been gone for 24 hours, so that means I've got ONE little itsty-bitsy, teeny-weeny nerve left... and most days my children are on it! I recently took my first grocery shopping trip of the Summer with all three children in tow. I must boast that it was rather pleasant. I mean all I really had to do to keep them in check was give them food that I hadn't paid for yet while we strolled the aisles. That's normal, right??
I'm so happy it wasn't a repeat of last year's first Summer grocery shopping trip, which you can conveniently read about RIGHT HERE.

0 comments: