? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Shopping with 3 monsters.

If I would have been speaking out loud in Vons today -

"Oh Dear Lord, please give me the strength to manage my children for the next 20 minutes, and still come out of it sane. Please keep Mitchell from crying, Kaitlynn from running into that one lady, again, and Andrew from collapsing the baking potato display...... again. Give me serenity so that I do not scream outrageously, in turn hurting the ears of these poor, unsuspecting kidless grocery shoppers today. Grant me the creativty to give a new answer for the next time I hear, "Mommy can we buy this?". Prevent my fingers from dialing the nearest orphanage the next time Andrew 'hides' from me in the adjacent aisle. And most importantly, bestow upon me the patience to not beat my children for breaking each and every single rule that we discussed in detail repeatedly during the car ride over here. (sigh) Amen. That's it! You're going straight home and taking a nap! No you cannot have those fruit snacks!! No dessert for you guys tonight! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry about that sir. Kaitlynn watch where you're going. Move out of the way so she can get through Andrew. Leave those roses alone! Please put the yogurt in the cart gently. Sorry, we still have to get tortillas and cornstarch................ AHHHHHHH!"

2 comments:

Dee said...

I try not to go to the grocery store unless Peter goes w/ me for all those reasons. Ethan drives me INSANE when we go by ourselves. He is either hiding or running down the aisle. Throwing everything he can find in the cart or knocking stuff over. I cant even imagine how I would do it w/ 3 kids. And how I am going to manage once Preslee is older.

I am getting scared now lol.

Megan said...

LOL I so felt like I was in an episode of the twilight zone! you are not alone!!!!!!!