? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 8, 2008

The First One!

!!!Tap, Tap, Tap on my back is all I can remember feeling at 3 a.m. this morning. I made a poor attempt to ignore it for a moment, but then it started to worry me. I prayed it was one of my kids and not some crazy-insane burglar trying to wake me. Because, you know.... burglars usually try to be polite and wake you from a sleep in the most polite way possible. Moving on.... it was Andrew. I barely parted my eyelids, squinted at him in the dark and said, "WHAT?" in a whisper-yell type voice. Turns out, he had good reason to wake me. He explained. "Mommy, I was moving my tooth back and forth, and up and down, and I got it out!" I've never seen a child.....wait....... ANYONE so happy at 3 a.m. He had promised me he'd pull his tooth out today. His dad and I had been pestering him to take care of it the evening before because at this point it's been loose for almost 3 months and just hanging by a thread. I sent him off with a "Good Job Buddy. Put it on your desk and don't lose it. Now go back to sleep." Ha! I'm so nice at 3 a.m. I never quite got back to a deep slumber. I'm beyond exhausted... but at least I get to start my day with a big smile from a little less toothy son. Another milestone to add to the list!



And I KNOW you all are jumping out of your recliner just waiting to see what it looks like -

There's the tooth! Did you think I meant the smile??? No. I haven't grabbed a snapshot of his new grin. He's tired... still in bed sleeping. I wonder why??? Maybe it was all that pushing, pulling, turning, yanking and excitement at 3 a.m. this morning.


It's 6:30 p.m. and I'm editing my blog post to add one of the cutest pictures I've ever caught of Andrew. I love his new silly grin!

3 comments:

MissBillie said...

WOOOHOOOO!!! Go Andrew!!! Now you get money!!! YAY!

Mama Said Sew said...

Yippppeee!! Hope the Tooth Fairy pays him well for all his effort. :)

MissBillie said...

Love the toothless grin....and little Mitchell stuffing his face in the background!!! HAHAHH!!!