? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Pet Peeves

Here’s a list of 5 things I can’t stand:

1. Those annoying commercials for allergies, asthma, and arthritis that list every side effect (diarrhea, dizziness, kidney failure, anal leakage, erratic heart beat, high blood pressure, sexual dysfunction, suicidal tendencies, restlessness, loss of vision and brittle nails) during the advertisement. Can’t they save that information for the doctor’s office?

2. Drivers that risk causing an accident by cutting me off so that they can be exactly one car length further ahead than they were just 38 seconds ago.

3. Children who stamp my glass tabletop with their grubby handprints AS I’m cleaning it.

4. Frantically searching the house for our telephone just to answer it and hear “Please hold, I have a very important message for you.” If you’d like to sell me your product, or you’d like the female in our household between the ages of 25 and 39 to take one of your ‘quick’ surveys, the least you can do is be present when I pick up the phone call.

5. People who ring our doorbell between the hours of 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. - Naptime in our house.

Feel free to add to my list! I’d love to hear your pet peeve so I can say “OH! Me too! Can’t believe I forgot that one!”

3 comments:

Megan said...

LOL! I hate those stupid phone calls too!!!

DIY REDS! said...

i think that everyone of those things got my annoyance meter up a notch just by reading them. i would like to add four way stops in a small town. i don't know what kind of driving school they have up here, but crying out loud (dad's phrase) can you please learn when it is your turn. i promise, every time i stop at one there is confusion. other than that i can't think of anything else. by the way, i would fight the office. there is no reason why you can't leave that simple of a message for the doctor. i find that insurance and doctors will change policies if i complain enough. keep calling.

Kati said...

I totally agree with #5 ... we once had someone ring (didnt knock but rang) the doorbell at 9:00 p.m. and my daughter had just fallen asleep and of course woke up. He wanted to sell me some cleaning whatever and he would not leave even though I had a screaming baby upstairs... what are people thinking sometimes!!! Thanks so much for the websites I am excited to check them all out :)