? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Why I miss Kaiser.

Back in August, my eldest son had a series of allergy tests done. His allergist had mentioned that his food allergies should start going away soon, but that he'd probably pick up more seasonal allergies, and I wanted to have his peanut allergy test re-done to see where we stand with that one. I wasn't sure how long we had to wait before he got re-tested, so I called them today.

ME - Hi I need to find out when my son needs to have allergy tests done again.
Lady - You have to talk to the doctor about that.
ME - ok, can I leave him a message or something?
Lady - No you have to have an appointment to talk to him.
ME - OKAY, Can I make an appointment then?
Lady - No, you need a referral.
ME - Do I call the insurance company myself to get the referral?
Lady - No, you have to see his pediatrician to get him to send one in.

O. M. G.So I have to get an appointment with his ped. to get a referral, wait for that paperwork to come in (usually 3 weeks) so that I can make an appointment with the allergist (he's usually 6 weeks out) JUST so I can ask him WHEN we should see him again?

Guess that's how insurance companies make their money?! We miss Kaiser.

1 comments:

Megan said...

that is ridiculous! I would call the office back and leave a message to have the doctor contact you regarding some questions about your last visit. when he calls I would just ask him......we have Kaiser and I LOVE it!