? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 7, 2007

Count your fingers on your hand :)

Last night I gave the baby a bottle, let him play for a bit, then swaddled him in a blanket, fed him again, put his cute little Winne The Pooh beanie on him and that was that - he was out. I laid him down in his bassinet and put another blanket over him because Cory and I being the freaks that we are STILL sleep with the fan on even when it's 30 degrees outside. My Lovely, Beautiful, Wonderful, Cute son Mitchell slept for FIVE hours straight!!!! Now to some (like the parents who get babies that sleep thru the night at 2 weeks old) this may not seem like a huge deal. But I'm usually lucky if I get 3 hours out of him. After I fed him again at 330 this morning, he went back to sleep for another 2 hours and then another hour past that. So TECHNICALLY I got 7 hours of sleep last night :) It was broken up into pieces, but these days I'll take whatever I can get!
Just wanted to share my celebratory news with you all ....
On a side note, I'm watching Fox News, and they just reported that a research group (who I'm sure spent months or years on this) has found that men who have a twin sister MAY be predisposed to getting anorexia later in life. Seriously? Is that what we should be spending our research dollars on? Couldn't that chunk of change gone to AIDS research, or new development on drugs for Cancer? What are we going to do with this new information on Male Anorexia anyway??? U G H.

Sono riposato bene oggi

0 comments: