? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

MY KIDS WON'T STOP FIGHTING!

I have not blogged in quite awhile on here. Mainly because I don't have much interesting stuff to talk about AND even if I did, things have been so busy that I wouldn't have had time anyway.

I just want to wish all my readers (yes, both of you) a VERY Happy Thanksgiving! Remember it's a day to give thanks for the many blessings in your lives - not a day to "gobble 'til you wobble" (stole that from WW) I think most of us focus on the FOOD during this holiday instead of the FAMILY and FRIENDS. This is my favorite holiday of the year! We're leaving out of town tonight and coming back Sunday night.... without Cory. He's leaving for Germany on Saturday morning :( So you can be sure it will probably be another week or so before I blog again! I'll be too busy losing my mind.

dare felice di ringraziamenti

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hope you had a wonderful day! and a safe trip home!

Kati said...

I like what you said "to busy losing your mind" I think I do that just about everyday... we are trying to potty train Elizabeth and its going oh so well.. haha!!