? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 15, 2007

$3.27

I paid $3.27 for gas today. I didn't have a choice because I was running on fumes and couldn't make it to the cheap place... I put $20 in......

From the gas station I drove Andrew to school, Mitchell to the babysitter, Kaitlynn to preschool, drove myself back to Andrew's school for volunteering, then back to the sitter to pick up Mitchell, back to preschool to pick up Kaitlynn and back home for lunch. Then we all went out to Andrew's school to pick him up, then drove to Jeremie's work, crossed the street to the bank, then to Midas to pick up his car.. and lastly back home - finally.

My $20 in gas is gone.... and so is my sanity.

0 comments: