? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

3 More Days

It's been a busy week.. which is why today fit in so well. After getting Andrew off to school, I came home to bathe Mithcell and myself then we were off to get Andrew at 10:30 a.m. I had my purse sitting on the passenger seat, and once I got to Andrew's school (10 minutes early) I reached over and sat it on my lap so I could go through it. OH YUCK.. there were ants crawling ALL ALL ALL ALL over the dang thing. So nasty... I suppose they were after the pack of gum I had in there. So I spent the next 10 minutes killing ants with Andrew's schoolwork (ooops) while we waited for him to get out of class. Why the school district would make the kids come to school for only 2 1/2 hours in the first place is completely beyond me.

I hauled all 4 of us to the Dollar Tree today - yes I'm that brave. But the kids were perfectly behaved! Shocking, really. We got home at 11:30 a.m. and needed to be at the park for a playdate by noon(ish). So I scarfed down some leftovers, grabbed one of everything out of my pantry so the kids would have snacks and rushed over to Greenacres Park. We met my friends Aysha and Jen there with their kids. Then my friend Norma brought her kids over to the park so that I could babysit them for a bit while she went to an appointment. Anyone know what it's like to try and keep your eye on 5 kids at a park? It's downright complicated.

While at the park, Norma and I decided that we'd take our kids out for dinner at Mauricio's since it's Kids Eat free night and our husbands weren't home. We went home for a couple hours to clean up the house and relax in between the park and dinner. Kaitlynn had the urge to intentionally pee on the bathroom floor and then act all excited about it, so I cancelled dinner out as a "punishment". I've got to break her of this habit!! I ended up making Soft Tacos, Beans and cheese and Chips and salsa instead.. it was yummy and saved me about 20 bucks ;)

Right now we're eating popcorn and watching "Atlantis Squarepantis". In ten minutes it's early bedtime for the kids and I bet that since Mitchell has been asleep in his swing for over 3 hours, he'll be waking up just about the time I'M ready for bed.

Tomorrow is Native American Day at Kindergarten. I'll be dropping off Andrew as close to 8 a.m. as possible, then running down to the Southwest to take Kaitlynn to preschool, then even further to the Southwest to take Mitchell to the sitter (thanks Carla!) and then back up to the Northwest so that I can help work the booths at the Native American festival. I'm hoping that this helps restore my reputation with his teacher - I really don't want her to think I'm flaky, uninvolved or just completely crazy.

Soltanto 3 nuovi giorni fino al mio marito ottiene domestici

0 comments: