? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

First One of the Month!

Welcome to November, My favorite month. I love November solely because of Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving because you get food, family, fun and ZERO stress over gift buying. It's like Christmas without all the presents.

I haven't posted in a little while, so here are some little tidbits to update everyone. First of all, Kaitlynn and Mitchell both had a doctor's appointment this past Monday. Kaitlynn is 36 pounds and had to get two shots - her flu vaccine and her second dose of Hepatitis A. She was less than enthused about these shots.... even though she raves about how much she loves the doctor and aside from the fact that she always says she wants to get a shot. (Weirdo, I know) She SCREAMED before, during and after the whole process. I was really torn over whether or not she should receive her Flu shot. All this talk about Autism and such has got my paranoia acting up. But the doctor assured me it was the best decision. She said that if Kaitlynn brings home the flu to Mitchell his health could be in serious trouble, so I just went ahead and followed her advice. Speaking of Mitchell - he hated his shots too. The other two kids never started crying when receiving immunizations until they were 6 months or older so I'm not sure where this came from. Anyway, he's now 24 inches long (tall?) and 11 pounds 5 ounces. The doctor says he's perfectly healthy so there isn't much more to say on this subject.... he's finally smiling a lot more, what they would call a "social" smile :)

On to the holidays - I've got my Christmas gift giving list all ready. I know exactly who's getting what, how much it cost and where it's coming from. Now all we need to do is come up with the money to purchase it all. I've already got some of it bought and hiding in my closet.. hoping to do a little bit at a time so it's not a big stressful event one week before Christmas.

Today I made Play-Doh for Andrew's classroom. It was a request from his teacher. She handed out the recipes and assigned each parent a color - we got yellow... and it's a complete embaressment. The consistency is just NOT right. It sticks to your hands every time you touch it.. not sure exactly how the kids are supposed to mold anything with it. I don't even want to take it to school tomorrow.. then I'll be known as the mom who can't even cook up a quick batch of play-doh. MAYBE, I could run to Target, buy a bunch of cans of yellow Play-Doh, mush them all together and stick them in a Ziploc bag, passing it off as homeade??? eh.. wonder if Mrs. Moore would mind.

Anyway - I'm sure I have more I could type here, but It'd take me a few minutes to think of it.. and Mitchell isn't giving me a few minutes - he's ready to eat and be changed. Off I go, until next time...........

1 comments:

Megan said...

I'm back in the blogging world again!

Glad to hear that Mitch is growing well :) WTG Mommy!!!

we made some playdough the other day, the first batch was kinds sticky, but it got better after it sat overnight. Mostly has to do with the heat.....I'm sure the kids will love it!!