? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Super Cool Stuff

I guess the big guy upstairs was making up for yesterday...........

Today -
1. ALL 3 of my kids napped at the same time.
2. I managed to unpack our bathroom, which is a miracle considering how many lotions, face washes and tubes of toothpaste we've accumulated.
3. Kaitlynn did not throw ANY fits today. (okay, not any big ones anyway)
4. My oven in the new house is working!!! A week and a half until the microwave is fixed, but hey, we're half way there.


And most importantly -

Mitchell smiled for the first time today!!!! I'm so happy, I've been dying for this to happen. I hope to catch it on camera soon so I can share his beautiful smile with all of you!!

La maggior parte dei sorrisi sono iniziati tramite un altro sorriso

0 comments: