? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Forgive Me

I have not abandoned my blog after only 2 posts. I WILL get back to it - this I promise you. But we're moving right now, and as you can imagine, moving a 2000 sf house with 3 children (one being 6 weeks old) things are just the tiniest big crazy. Get back to you in a few days!

2 comments:

CarlaMom2AnSnM said...

I truly don't know what the big deal is! I just moved and it wasn't THAT bad (HA-HA, TOTALLY kidding LOL).

Cheeziemommie said...

ICK moving! Hope you are all settling well!