? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wordless Wednesday.

I don't know about you all, but if someone asked me if I would like a banana, I would most certainly react by hurling myself onto the floor and crying into my older brother's dirty Wannabe Croc Shoe. Right?

























But just moments later, all is right in Mitchell's world.
And that really sums up each day this week. Baby throws self onto floor/furniture/shopping cart, baby wails, mommy tries to ignore baby's fit (or bribe baby, if in public), baby forgets what all the fuss was about, baby smiles at mommy, 763 more strands of mommy's hair fade to Gray.
And.................. scene!

6 comments:

MissBillie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Kati said...

That is SOO funny.... and so totally true. I love the bribe if in public :)

binksmommy said...

And that is why I don't want boys!! LOL I hear stories like that all the time... Hang on Christina.. Only 17 years to go...

DIY REDS! said...

I recently auditioned for the same play. i am pretty sure that i was cast as the grey haired mom and noah, my then three year old was cast as the fit throwing child any time I cut a banana when he wanted it left whole, helped him with his shoes when he wanted to try first, and finally strapped him in the car seat for him when we were in a hurry.

Christina Marie said...

Oh Amy Don't even get me started on the car seat fights we've had the past few days.

Mama Said Sew said...

Oh, it's hard being almost two! :)