? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Drumroll Please......!

Turns out, my husband happened to be a decent liar.. Just for a week or so. He realized that I had figured out where we were going for our anniversary trip awhile back, (as I usually do) so he made up the spiel where it was NOT in California or Nevada.

So, to be fair, I have visited RANDOM.ORG and had the site generate a random number for me.

They say, the winner is #3!

Stacey commented:


"I am going to guess Portland OR! But were ever you go I am sure you will have a great time!!!"

Congratulations Stacey! I'll contact you about your prize later today!

And she was right! We had a great time in LAKE TAHOE! We haven't visited Lake Tahoe since we got married seven years ago and it was totally worth the wait. I've posted just a few pictures of the 200 or so that we captured. Thank you all for entering the giveaway!










3 comments:

DIY REDS! said...

Christina! you look so beautiful. hope the trip was nice. i am about to post our 7 year. talk to you later.

MissBillie said...

HOLY CRAP!!! YOU LOOK AAAAMMMMAAAAZZZZING!!!!!!! WOW!!! You and cory both look FANTASTIC!!!!!

Christina Marie said...

You ladies are too kind! Thank you!