? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Luckiest Kid in the World.

Andrew doesn't know it yet, but this week of school might be his best yet! On Monday morning, I received an email from Andrew's teacher, Mrs. Raichelson. She just wanted to let us know that Andrew had been chosen as Student of the Month for November! Each month at school, they hold a ceremony to honor the kids who have been chosen for SOTM. Last year he received a certificate, his school's dog tags and a coupon for a free kid's meal at Outback Steakhouse. So far, the ceremony is a surprise! I can't wait to see his face on Friday morning when he finds out he's been selected that day!

Secondly, back in October the district was participating in Signature Fundraising. Our goal was to sell 20 items so that Andrew could earn a special pizza lunch during a limo ride. Well, thanks to so much help from friends and family, we did it! Tomorrow he will be taking his first limosuine ride during his lunch break. I have yet to tell him about that one either! I haven't quite decided whether or not I should leave it as a surprise.... maybe I could use it as bribing material for the next few hours........

Now if he would just lose the tooth that I posted about months ago, we'd be Golden!

Pictures of all events to come soon!!

2 comments:

MissBillie said...

WOOOHOOO ANDREW!!! How exciting!!!!

Debbie said...

I am so proud of my grandson. He is great. I wish we could be there. He is going to be so surprised. Give him our love and we will see you at Christmas