? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Who's Bright Idea??

Who's bright idea was it to invent "jobs"?
Who was the idiot that started the trend of wearing clothing that requires sorting, washing, drying, folding, ironing and hanging up?
Who suddenly decided we needed to brush our teeth and all 3 of our children's teeth?
What genious thought of banks, post offices, grocery stores, dry cleaners and COOKING?
When did people start keeping pets? Who thought of these things.....

I suspect it's the same people that decided the day would only be 24 hours long.


JUST NOT ENOUGH TIME!

2 comments:

Kati said...

I completely agree. There is never enough time to do all the things we are "suppose" to do my goodness!!

Megan said...

LOL I have to agree with you! If we could just give the day a few more hours, I'm sure I could get it all done! LOL ok mabey not, but I can wish right??