? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 21, 2007

It's a Sharpie!!

I've recently come to the realization that my youngest son has MANY nicknames around our house, so I thought I'd just share some of them here:

1. Butterball
2. Mitchellicious
3. My little Quizno
4. Baby Burrito
5. Honey Baked Ham
6. Mitchellas (rhymes with Nicholas, Andrew came up with that one)
7. Mitch, of course
8. Boo Boo Bear
9. Boobers
10. Pooper
11. Stinker
12. Big Guy
13. Porker
14. Honey Bunches of Oats

Anyone have a favorite??? In honor of the season, Honey Baked Ham is currently my choice for this week.

On a side note, My husband just gave me one of my Christmas gifts early and I LOOOOVVVVE it so much! It's a knife! Okay, yah, practical but I really needed it. This is the BEST knife ever ever ever. It's 34 layers of compressed cobalt steel. Basically the same ones that the chefs on t.v. use! Right when I saw it I had to break out an onion to see what I could do with it.... MAN that is sharp. It's a seriously professional knife and it's going to make meal preparation go by so much faster -I'm just terrified I'm going to cut myself! EEK!

In case this is the last time I blog before Christmas - PLEASE have an amazing Christmas!!

1 comments:

binksmommy said...

Mitchellicious!!! Too cute!