? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 6, 2009

Contest!

I can say with confidence that exactly one year ago, I was probably doing the same thing I'm doing this evening, at this same time - wondering where in the heck my husband and I are going for our anniversary weekend getaway. Just as last year, it's a surprise!! I don't know WHERE we're going, who's watching my kids or what we're doing while we're there.
So how about a contest?!? Whichever reader's guess is closest to the actual location that we visit, will win (drumroll please!) .....................something created with my own two hands.

Here are the clues:

It's not in California
It's not in Nevada
We are not flying
It's a lengthy drive
We're not leaving the country
We're departing 8 a.m. on Saturday morning
We're returning Tuesday sometime.

I don't have a weather forecast or ANY other clues to give out! You must guess a particular CITY AND STATE to be entered into the contest. One entry per reader please. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. on Friday, April 10th, 2009.

DISCLAIMER - if you are a friend or family member of mine that already KNOWS the actual location, you are not eligible to participate in this contest.

7 comments:

DIY REDS! said...

i am guessing somewhere in AZ like Sedona. where ever it is i am sure it will be great. our 7 year anniv. is next mon. we paid for a baby for our present. we'll do something little.
amy

babyahlgrim said...

I'm also thinking AZ, Tempe??? I just wanna win!!

Stacey said...

I am going to guess Portland OR! But were ever you go I am sure you will have a great time!!!

CarlaMom2AnSnM said...

Okay, I'm going with Utah. I can't imagine you'd get much farther than that in an extended weekend trip via automobile.

Megan said...

I'm gonna guess:
Lake Havasu City, Arizona

have fun where ever it is!

Heather Ijames said...

i'm going to guess some nice spa in arizona. they have a few of them in sedona, but i don't want to pick a particular city. does just saying a spa in arizona work. either that or he's taking you to astoria oregon to follow in the goonies footsteps and find one eyed willie!!

wildrice27 said...

I'm going to guess Arizona too, maybe Scottsdale. Wherever you go you'll have a great time!